Friday, October 25, 2013

Marry, Merry, Mary

Got three lovelies for you today. The first we will start with is Candice Swanepoel. She is under marry because I would marry her in two seconds. She is like a one in a billion kind of girl. There's not too many gals like her out there. I love her name too, ahh Candice. She's a merry one as well but I'd much prefer to just marry her.


Pick of the day: Vanderbilt @ Texas A&M .......... Vanderbilt (+17)


Confidence: 10/10

Record: 1-0

_____________________________________________________________________

Here we have Georgia Salpa and I'm not sure why she's not in the marry category. Maybe it's the you can only marry one person rule. She's not too merry in this picture, she's just got that I want to get fucked face on. Maybe it's just me. Candice is always merry and probably the better fit here but she's too perfect to not be wifed up. Georgia is this amazing combination of Irish and Greek and it's just the best thing ever. She's got a perfect face, real tits, fine ass, and she's kinda freaky as she has her tongue pierced. Not sure if it's still that way, but she's willing to experiment, and I respect that.



Pick of the day: UCLA @ Oregon .................... UCLA (+24)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 1-0


______________________________________________________________________


Lastly, I was looking for a Mary and the only Mary I could think of was one of my friends sisters named Mary, but I couldn't do that. This is Genesis Rodriguez and she's really conservative and you want to say cute girl, but she is smokinnnn. She likes her men completely hairless and I guess I could oblige if the Genesis of the night started out hot and wild. Damn, just look at her. I would surely love to be mixin with this vixen.




Pick of the day: Tennessee @ Alabama .............. Tennessee (+28)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 1-0


No comments:

Post a Comment