Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#14 NFL Draft - Melvin Gordon - RB - Wisconsin

This is arguably one of my favorite players this draft. Not too many guys run for 2,500 yards in a season. As a matter of fact, I believe he joins only Barry Sanders as the only college running back to ever do that so that is pretty elite company. People will try and knock him because of the system but this is a 100 yards a game a week kind of guy in the NFL. He is your splash play kinda guy but somehow he has these 22" patriots. Built very solid. Jamaal Charles comparisons are a farce. He has a full ten years of great ball in him.

Melvin Gordon
Wisconsin

Height: 184 cm
Weight: 15.3 stone



Strengths: Flash, Dynamic, Elusive, Powerful, Build

Bio: I expect this player to reach the 2,000 yard plateau in his career. I expect this player to reach 10,000 career rushing yards. I expect this player to end up in Canton.


Player Comp: Terrell Davis, Running Back

No comments:

Post a Comment