Saturday, November 2, 2013

Living in a Van Down by the River

I'm calling this my lock of the century. Alright, how's everybody. Good, good. My name is Chris, I'm 24 years old, I'm not divorced, and I've been living in a van down by the river. Now you kids are probably saying to yourselves that I'm going to get the world by the tail. I'm here to tell you that you're going to go out there and find out that you're not going to amount to jack squat. You're going to end up eating a steady amount of government cheese and living in a van down by the river. Got absolutely blasted last week and maybe I'm not as good as I thought but you're asking Chris how can we get back on the right track. Well, I'm sure you can do a whole of doobie rolling living in a van down by the river, but that can wait until after the victory. We're going to put the mortgage on Miami (FL) tonight and if we lose we're gonna be living in a van down by the river. Chris Farley is a legend. I'm moving in because I'm sick and tired of living in a van down by the river


Pick of the day: Miami (FL) (+20.5) @ Florida State .............. Miami (FL)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 3-7

No comments:

Post a Comment