Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Vamos! Forca Brasil

Going to travel the world to Brazil to stop at the breeding ground of fine women. Three angels for you today. I really want to go to Fifa World Cup '14 in Brazil for a week this summer to just scope out the scene. Gonna be straight ridiculous. First off let's start with Lisalla Montenegro. She is a firecracker. Just like bang! She has a killer body and some tantalizing lips to boot. Probably going to be a two-time wife as she's engaged to CJ Wilson of the LA Angels and if you're an angel that's not really shooting for the stars. It's like in three years when he's 36 and probably done pitching and she's still in her prime at 28 will she still be hanging around. Don't see it happening. Don't worry babe you'll always do well for yourself and I won't judge



Pick of the day: New York Knicks @Detroit Pistons ……….. Knicks (+3.5)

Confidence: 9.5/10

Record: 5-9

______________________________________________________________________

Next up is another Brazilian in Emanuela de Paula and as you'll soon catch on the theme of the day is Brasil. Really digging the skin tone. I guess that's what you look like when you get to sit in the sun all day, lay by the pool, drink vodka martinis shaken not stirred, and have the occasional giggles with your girlfriends. She's an up and coming star with Victoria Secret and she is another young superstar at 24 years old. She is the perfect height at 5'9" and has some awesome legs. I wouldn't mind getting those awesome legs wrapped around my body banging her standing up. Very underrated position




Pick of the day: Chicago Blackhawks @ Colorado Avalanche... Avalanche (+1.5)

Confidence: 9.5/10

Record: 5-9
_____________________________________________________________________

Saving the best for last with Lais de Leon. I don't really care what ethnicity she is because she is dynamite. I look at her and all I see is the Energizer Bunny, she keeps going and going and going. I bet this girl could do a back to back marathon sesh and be like yeah I'm going to go sculpt my finely sculpted ass right now. Only after that would she be like I think I want some treats. The side boob shot really hides her awesome tits that I would love to motorboat so much, but I was more concerned with her ass and those pout lips. Her ass is so fine I would have to do the meet and greet by picking her up by her butt to give her a nice big smooch. That's such a great move. This girl needs railed. It's that simple




Pick of the day: New York Islanders @ Toronto Maple Leafs ….. Islanders (+1.5)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 5-9

1 comment:

  1. If she's left Rio why would anyone want to visit? She is the pic in the Dict under precious

    ReplyDelete