Saturday, November 20, 2010

LINEBACKER U (Penn State Linebackers)

Perhaps I have been living under a rock but I had no idea who this guy (Cameron Wake) was until I watched the game on Thursday.  I remember on back-to-back plays him sacking Cutler then on the next play blowing up the RT James Harrison style where he simply bull rushes the OL and knocks him to the ground.  Keep in mind I also remember the RT for the Bears getting torched in previous games but I am keeping my eye on Cameron Wake and his potential to become a *** in this league.  He is from linebacker U aka Penn State so he would just be one blurb in the long history of great LB's from that school.  I also love Sean Lee ILB (also linebacker U) drafted by the Cowboys in the 2nd rd last year. I hope he continues to see minimal playing time and they deem him a bust b/c he is a highly intelligent, instinctive LB that also rates highly on the FST scale of assessment

Could change in the future but as of now:

Cameron Wake **.5 (4.55 40 in 2005...9.5 sacks in 2010)
Sean Lee **.25    (4.6 40...non-starter: rookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment