Monday, April 4, 2011

Thank You Unexciting Players in the Middle of the Draft

9 Unexciting/Potential Bust 1st Rd Players (not in order).....not interested in these prospects

Cameron Jordan (BUSTah)
JJ Watt
Corey Liuget (nah)
Aldon Smith 
Ryan Kerrigan (think shittier Chris Long)
Adrian Clayborn (think Tyson Jackson)
Muhammad Wilkerson
Phil Taylor
Derek Sherrod (BUST)


..unless Kerrigan, Clayborn, Taylor, or Wilkerson fell considerably or to my liking I would not include any of these players on my draft board.  This is the second tier DL for the most part.  You either make a move for the first tier or get value in later rounds.  Because most of you don't know that the production next year between JJ Watt (top 15 pick..everyone is on his nuts for some reason) and Marvin Austin (2nd rd) is night and day.  Why take Smith, Watt, or any of these bums before players that I like like Stephen Paea and Marvin Austin.  This just shows that the experts clearly don't have the exact science I do.  Hell I mean you are right-handed and I am left...   http://tinyurl.com/ylsmha4


What are the chances of there being a few Adam Carriker's on this list.....RAMS DL bust a few years back. Ran 4.9 and did all of the stuff that these guys did. Sorry fellas you didn't fool FST Scouting

No comments:

Post a Comment