Saturday, April 16, 2011

They Act Like it's My 1st Rodeo

http://tinyurl.com/3rm5c49


I'm just going to make this short and sweet.  Defensive Linemen are the hardest position in the world to draft. I kind of have a theory why (not gonna tell ya) but it is just a fact. Most people assume that it is a "safe" pick but in reality it is actually the opposite.  That just goes back to the "fact" that the american public is wrong on every subject matter and what the american public doesn't know, is what makes them the american public.


The point is the post below this talks about the litter of DL prospects there are in this draft.  I will guarantee there will be busts in the first round. The key is finding the busts so you don't set your franchise back a few years with a bust in the first round.  That being said I'm doing my first mock draft after this post and I will be acting as GM of ALL 32 teams. I will act in their best interest to the best of my ability. I am not going to predict what I think they WILL do because odds are there will be curveballs (Donte Whitner with 8th pick), Sliders (Aaron Rodgers with pick 24), and Screwballs (John Mccargo pick 26)...two of these were Buffalo Bills picks and they obviously don't know what the draft is all about as my wanna-be esteemed colleague Mel Kiper Jr would say. JK Mel but not really b/c Mel loves FST. The Bills pick #3 and will be on the clock very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment