Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pick of the Day: Megan

I think we have some compelling information to make my girl Megan Fox a winner tonight.  Tonight we will be going with LA Lakers over the Phoenix Suns.  When I saw this spread the only thing that scared me was LA played last night and Phoenix is fresh.  However, Phoenix is not a good team so the 4 points the Lakers are giving should be plenty tonight.


Pick of the Day: LA Lakers (-4) @ Phoenix.....LA Lakers
....lines via covers.com



Stock Tip of the Day: Back to the well with Borders (BGP)...trading at $.86 right now.  I don't like Borders because it is a dog with fleas but you can make plenty of money in this stock because it will be trading over a $1 very soon...I suggest hedging the stock at $.86 then at $.75 if it somehow fell that far...but it won't.


Pick of the Day confidence: 8/10

Pick of the Day record: 6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment