Monday, April 4, 2011

Greg Little WR UNC

Sometimes I question why I even do this? I know the talent more than anyone else yet I waste my time trying to argue my points when someone questions me.  I will tell you this. Mark down this fucking post because if you want to know who the next Legarrette Blount or Mike Williams is then look at the title and write down the name.  I don't even know how to explain it.  You don't see it? Both Blount and Williams were two of my FAVORITE players last year because the so-called "EXPERTS" knocked them for no reason.  I watched their games, i watched their highlights, and I came to a conclusion that both of these players would be stars.  I only questioned Blount's speed but if you follow our twitter you'll see that after one of his runs I commented "i knew you had enough speed legarrette, thanks for making me look like a genius."

Now on to Greg Little.  The first name that comes to my mind in a comparison is clearly HINES WARD.  The sad thing is that you amateurs don't even know Hines Ward played QB/HB/WR in college at UGA.  I am 21 years old and I know this, that puts me at 9 years old when Hines was in college.  Greg Little played RB/WR and could be one of my favorite prospects this year.  He's got it all.  Tall, Strong, Elusive, Bull, Blocker.  (Let me remind you my fav prospect of '08 Chris Johnson, '09 Dez Bryant, '10 PP, '11 Luck) I almost wanted to say he reminded me of Braylon Edwards b/c of their 6'3" 4.5 speed but I think Little should be used more in a Hines Ward role (possession WR...but Little has ability to go deep) where he catches short passes, blocks, reverses, and any type of play where you can get Greg Little in space...maybe even line him up in the back field. He can catch the ball and has strong hands.  If the Steelers had any type of intelligence at all and I will send them something in an effort to persuade them b/c I love them so much (but i will fail miserably) they should trade down in the 1st round and get a few 2nd round picks because this is a deep draft with plenty of 1st round talent in the 2nd round.  

Greg Little is a perfect example of this.  Unfortunately, he comes with baggage but so did Mike Williams and Blount and that is why they are part of the 3 way comparison.  Greg Little may look like Mike Williams now but he will look like Hines Ward in the future....a HALL OF FAMER. It just drives me crazy. Greg Little knew he would be a football player and either got money, contacted an agent, or both.  That does not take anything away from his FOOTBALL ABILITIES!!! Why does he drop in the draft? Character concerns? That's a pile of bullshit.  Just like how Mike Williams didn't give a fuck about school so he didn't go and eventually got kicked off the team.  These players might know they are NFL talent. I know that these specific guys are NFL talent.  So, let them be NFL players and let the other dumb teams pass on the talent.  Everyone always says Randy Moss was cancer.  On the Patriots he was quite fine if my memory serves me correct.

So, Bengals, Browns, Ravens, if you are interested in a great talent that has potential of being a HOF then feel free to draft Greg Little .  Because Steelers management are hypocrites and  
will trade a top 10 WR (who is 'not squeaky clean') for a 5th round pick but won't trade a top 5 QB that was even less 'squeaky clean'.  I know when I go to Heinz Field there is a sign that says "zero tolerance" and if the Steelers really lived up to their word and there was zero tolerance than Big Ben wouldn't be a Steeler.  That means we won't be drafting Greg Little this year...and I question if he is even on the draft board at all for the Steelers because of the "red flag" concerns.


...i've never said this but when i go home this summer I'll make sure to put up a letter to myself that I wrote in the 5th grade for our year 2000 time capsule.  We were allowed to talk about anything.  I chose to write about the NFL draft.  That is all I wrote about.  I talked about my friends, music, and the NFL draft.  What 5th grader does that? I also started looking at the stock market in the 5th grade and have been following ever since. But I talked about my favorite players of that draft and they were: LaVar Arrington, Courtney Brown, Peter Warrick, Shaun Alexander, a few other players, and the last name on the list................................TOM BRADY QB.

The only reason I do this site is b/c people say you need a track record so I guess I have been dishing out lucid information for 11 years....just like stocks which you can follow @gogreenGGI. Maybe one day it will all pay off

No comments:

Post a Comment