Sunday, November 24, 2013

Freek A Leek

Carissa Rosario is a Freek A Leek for sure. I imagine she would take it from any position and be damn good at it. Tell me what you want, do you want it missionary with your feet cramed into the head board? Do you want it from the back with your face in the pillow so you can yell as loud as you want? I can give you anything you can handle. Freek A Leek



Pick of the day: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans ……… Jaguars (+10)

Confidence: 9.5/10

Record: 6-11

_____________________________________________________________________

Red headed minx is like an oxymoron. You might find a cute girl from time to time that is visually appealing as a red head, but usually the gingers need to just stay out of the sun and not hurt themselves. This is Jaime Edmondson and she is a bombshell. A red headed bombshell. What I'd say to Jaime is I need a girl I can freak with, and wanna try shit, and ain't scared of a big dick. And love to get her pussy licked, by me, cuz I feast on that feast



Pick of the day: San Diego Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs …….. Chiefs (-4.5)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 6-11

______________________________________________________________________

This girl here is Lady Macbeth because I think she could manipulate me to do anything. Normally, I would be against being saddled, but I can make some exceptions. This is Beth Humphreys and she is a 19 year old British model. I can't get over that face and pout lips. I imagine she wouldn't mind being saddled from time to time. She is completely awesome in every way and Kate Upton…. step off bitch




Pick of the day: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns ………. Steelers (+1)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 6-11

______________________________________________________________________

This girl is the definition of a good girl. Her smile lights up the room but she's got some quality assets to boot. I guess you could say I'm a face, tits, ass man. This is Shelby Chesnes and she is in Playboy. They're real and they're spectacular. She may appear to be a good girl but I'm sure after a taste of some dicken cider she'll be begging for some more.


Pick of the day: Chicago Bears @ St. Louis Rams ……………. Rams (-1)

Confidence: 9/10

Record: 6-11

______________________________________________________________________

What can you say about Marisa Miller that hasn't been said already? Vivid vixen vexing vast voluptuous, vivacious, vibrant, virtues vying verified vacuous vagary. Basically, she is so beautiful that you are at a loss for words. I am speechless, I am without speech. It could work on a girl. You'll sound smart. And when you tell her what you just said she'll be like awwww. Could easily backfire so I suggest only using it if you are a smooth, suave individual like myself


Pick of the day: Tennessee Titans @ Oakland Raiders …………….. Titans (-1.5)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 6-11

______________________________________________________________________

Irina, Irina, Irina. Oh how I love thee Irina. Irina Shayk is a total babe. I find girls in that Russia to Egypt region to be so sexy. Stay tuned. She's got that perfect skin tone and normally I think Russian girls are so overrated, but she's flawless. The best part of Irina is definitely her perfect face and DSL's. When it comes to Irina the only thing I can think of is we're not worthy, we're not worthy



Pick of the day: Indianapolis Colts @ Arizona Cardinals ………….. Colts (+3)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 6-11

______________________________________________________________________


Miranda Kerr is the definition of an angel. Sad to see her leave Victoria Secret and the Victoria Secret Fashion Show just won't be the same without her. She's perfect in every sense of the word. I love her smile and dimples. They get me every time. Miranda is the girl you want to breed with. Not only is she so beautiful, but I would love waking up to her smiling face every day. And she is so motherly. When the baby is asleep I know Miranda is going to get freaky.




Pick of the day: Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ………. Giants (-2.5)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 6-11

______________________________________________________________________

They call this girl France's version of Kim Kardashian, but I just don't see it. She's not from the Russia to Egypt region, so I don't know where they got that from. Her name is Nabilla Benattia. The only way I see the Kim Kardashian comparison is if we're talking about her personality. She looks like the kind of girl that sits on a couch with 30 pillows, chewing gum, and contemplating something "unfair". Every time we see that we guzzle straight vodka. New drinking game.


Pick of the day: Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots ………. Broncos (-2.5)

Confidence: 9/10

Record: 6-11

No comments:

Post a Comment