Monday, November 18, 2013

Marry, Merry, Mary

After "taking it easy" rolling some doobies in the van I got to thinking maybe Mary could be like the ultimate girl who's super cool and sexy. Basically, like the GOAT. Yanno, there's something about Mary. Three winners here today and there's no doubt about that. This is SueLyn Medeiros and she is under the marry category because I'd love to smack that all damn day. I saw this picture and all I had to say was Jesus Christ. She describes herself on twitter as a Brazilian bombshell and she is clearly right. When looking for a guy she looks for someone who gives off an aura and gives off good energy. Schwing! Your boy. I think Jesus Christ sums up this picture perfectly.


 Pick of the day: Anaheim Ducks @ Pittsburgh Penguins ......... Ducks (+1.5)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 3-8

_____________________________________________________________________

I've been looking at this girl all day and I really can't get enough of her. This is a girl you probably want to bring home to mama. But in reality, it's like mom I'm gonna do me. This is Yolanthe Cabau and she is this interesting breed I've never seen before in Dutch and Spanish. No wonder she's hot. She's always got a smile on her face and she's just smirking in this one. She's got that girl next door look and you're like hmm maybe I should take her up on that offer. She's kind of conservative and it was hard to find a pic of her showing off the goods but, yeah, she got dem goods. She usually rocks the bouncy curls and I'm just a sucker for that, but this look suits her well. She shows off the pearls all the time and that's the sexiest thing a girl can do.


 Pick of the day: Philadelphia 76ers @ Dallas Mavericks ......... 76ers (+12)

Confidence: 9.5/10

Record: 3-8

 ____________________________________________________________________

Last but certainly not least will be Mary. There's just something about Mary that you're like I can't get enough of this girl. We want more, we want more, we really want more. I'd settle for just a dabble with this fox. Here we have Melanie Iglesias and she is super cool and drop dead gorgeous. She is Puerto Rican, Italian, and Filipino talk about yes, yes, yes. Like some girls only have one and it's like damnnn but she's got all three, so that's why she is Mary. She's on the MTV show Guy Court and I don't watch the show but I always see pics of her in the baliff uniform on her Instagram and it's like oh behave. Yeah. Yeah, baby. I love her flipbooks on YouTube and I think this GIF from one of them speaks for itself


Pick of the day: New England Patriots @ Carolina Panthers .... Panthers (-2.5)

Confidence: 10/10

Record: 3-8

No comments:

Post a Comment