Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Larry Webster --> Jimmy Graham

Ahh, so you wanna hear about Lair? What you know bout Lair? Nothing. No one knows nothing about Lair. They know so very little, they got the cat playing defense. Think about that. Just chasing quarterbacks, instead of catching passes. Think about everything I just said with Larry Fitzgerald in your mind, instead of this man foreign to you. It wouldn't make any sense. Hopefully, you are welcome, Larry Webster. These fools are idiots.

Larry Webster
Bloomsburg University

Height: 197 cm
Weight: 18 stone

2012

This kid really deserves a cover story. An interview. But we got resource issues. No funding. Just a genius behind the wheel of glory. Okay, this is young Larold, a few years back as a basketball player. See where I am going. Now, I am pro-conspiracy, like House of Cards, I believe people can be inherently evil with an agenda and find a way to cover themselves because of power and greed. Now, you don't believe in conspiracy just for the sake of conspiracy. Kinda like of the mindset of being against hipsters. A hipster tries something new, just for the sake of trying something new. I don't know. Just something I thought about earlier.

Point being did they put this clown at defense to sabotage him or are they just that dumb down in Bloomsburg University. The picture becomes more clear when you say that over, over, over, and over again. Bloomsburg University. What state is that in? You know what? It doesn't matter. It is irrelevant. They are that dumb.

I put the kid in a basketball uniform from his days on the team to show you something that no one else will show you. The ability to not be blind. If you see him in his uniform you'll think something different but you see where I'm going with basketball player ... NFL ... as I salivate like a dog with a piece of meat hanging from the counter dripping on his nose.

You look at this kid in any way from his numbers and they are completely off the charts. One of the reasons I love the Jimmy Graham comparison is because is if a team is smart they will gobble this kid up in the 3rd round compensatory round, much around the area a young Jimmy Graham went. Jimmy Graham, the 100M dollar man I might mind, but we'll see if the franchise tagging of the NFL denies him his big deal. It pisses me off when I have to check him [Larry Webster] and I look under tight end, I don't see him, I have to look under defensive line. These people should be shot or just let the other farm animals run the team. Hell, the goat can be the mayor.

Quick Chalk: Okay, arms, long, but not gorilla long. Hands, nice paws. Speed right in line with top flight tight ends of the game today. Strength given arm length decent for right now. I would imagine room to grow. Seems like a strapping young lad. Never met the guy tho. Vertical jump very good given other variables gives him quite the advantage over his competition every Sunday. Broad jump shows good explosion given a man of his size. Explosion not completely off the charts, but given his background in basketball you can understand it is quite good.

Player comp: Jimmy Graham, Tight End

maybe you'll find out in comparison what stone and centimeters is tall and strong, relatively speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment