Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Player Profile: P Rich

I was down on this guy. I was down on this guy. I was like stop with the hype. Seriously, stop it. But I was wrong about this guy. He is P Rich all damn day. I don't know what I'm smoking.

Nevertheless, this is a guy who has primetime written all over him. He is electric fast. That's the thing with all of these wideouts. For the most part, they are electric fast and about to storm the league. Although, wide outs rarely produce 1,000 yards year one. Paul Richardson I'd throw in the hat to be in that conversation. This guy seems like the perfect wide receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles. He is a mix in between a DeSean Jackson and an Emmanuel Sanders. He isn't as polished and is still developing, so I like the Emmanuel Sanders comparison. Yet, he is taller than both but build, burst, speed is more in line with DeSean Jackson.

Paul Richardson
Colorado

Height: 183.8 cm
Weight: 12.5 stone



Strengths:  + +   Route Running
                 + + +  Fluidity
                 + + +  Speed
                 + + +  Hands
                 + + +  Burst

  **Will be #2 WR

Player comp: Emmanuel Sanders, Wide Receiver

No comments:

Post a Comment