Monday, November 15, 2010

Dez Bryant vs Maurkice Pouncey

I want to go on record in the 2010 NFL draft that I would've rather the Pittsburgh Steelers take Dez Bryant than Maurkice Pouncey with the 18th pick.  I believe Maurkice Pouncey is a Hall of Famer.  And I am telling you I would rather have Dez Bryant and that is saying something about my opinion about Dez Bryant.  They both have the highest ranking of three stars and for an OL to be a three star is extremely rare and as of right now he is the only OL three star in my rankings.  Dez Bryant brings an element to the game that many WR's don't have...pure explosion.  I love watching him play at WR and in the return game.  His # 88 is also so swaggy.  Ideally if you could have gotten both Pouncey and Dez that's two great players but if I can only choose one it has to be Dez Bryant.

No comments:

Post a Comment