Monday, November 15, 2010

FST Scouting Report on Chris Johnson RB ECU 4.24

2. Chris Johnson RB This pick is very interesting, but I love it. This pick is an early 2nd rd pick and that is where you would have to pick him because he will be gone early in round 2. I wanted to trade this pick down for more picks but this guy is too good. He can fly, 4.27 speed, is elusive, and is a dude that will knock defenders over. Why RB? Just think about it, the other team is running after Willie all day and is getting tired. Just put Johnson in there and good luck catching him. He will be the new third down back and I like him in goal line situations to. He can also return kicks. 




-This was from January 20 pre-combine 4.24 I projected him as an early 2nd rd pick
..to me this is just spot on scouting..loved chris johnson before he was chris johnson..just FST




this is the video i scouted..  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhUhLtAC_Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment