Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome to FST Scouting

FST Scouting does everything sports related including sports handicapping..oh ya we have been picking over 66% this year and one of my heroes John Anthony the million dollar man with the billion dollar plan picked 80% before crumbling like a cookie in the movie Two For the Money.  I pick every game during the NFL week and if you bet every game and I pick 60% of the games correctly you are guaranteed to make money.  We will release all of our picks next week and will include college games as well.  Expect to make some money from viewing this site so if that is not motivation enough to view this blog than I don't know what is..



Texans vs Colts tonight....we have Texans (+5.5)
--Love the Horse, first time going against them all year, but I just feel 5.5 points is too much





..Until then signing off..Good luck and Good gambling

No comments:

Post a Comment