Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Opinion on the NFC West

Here are the teams...

Seattle Seahawks  8-8
St. Louis Rams   7-9
San Francisco 49ers  6-10
Arizona Cardinals  5-11


This is the order they are going to finish.  It is not set in stone but i see Seattle going 8-8.  San Francisco was the favorite in my opinion (defense + good running game) before Frank Gore went down.  That injury takes them out of the race and Arizona is downright terrible.  Just heard Derek Anderson's rant and that guy should be out of the league ASAP.  He had never been good in the first place.  Funny but I remember my opinion on Derek Anderson was "at least he is tall"..That might help him sling the rock out there; but this "dufus" has no talent at all.  I can't even believe I thought he had any sort of talent.  As a youth, I remember watching him on the Cleveland Browns playing against the 'LERS and it drove me crazy when he would complete passes on our defense.  Which is the truth. Our passing defense has always been swiss cheese and why I want us to trade up to get Patrick Peterson CB LSU..but the point is Arizona is out "citing derek anderson"..SF is out "frank gore injured"..STL is out "Sam..rookie QB..won't go 8-8 with that team" leaving Matt Hasselbeck versus either GreenBay/Chicago or ATL/NO in a home playoff game in January. Good Lord..maybe why you need 36 NFL I proposed..10 playoff teams. Look at it this way if you're talking shit to your home boys when you say "you're running the AFC South" you really are.  ATL would be leading the AFC South (TB, CAR, ATL, MIA)!!


-Derek Anderson rant...          http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/sports/2010/11/30/video-derek-anderson-rants-at-reporter-after-laughing-at-loss/       @jimrome is killing it

-i would advise a certain friend of mine who has STL (to win the division) 9:1 on a $100 to bet $500 against the rams week 17 to guarantee victory in that bet...would've made you $225 last week dummy...shib.

No comments:

Post a Comment