Sunday, November 21, 2010

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY READ THIS!!!

Some fucking faggot had the audacity to say Nate Washington would be a better performer than Mike Wallace today.  Mike Wallace had 17pts, Nate Washington had a season high 5 catches and 2nd best fantasy day of the year, 11 points, so he gave me a run for my money. I had the following arguments:

1) Steelers are now a pass first, run second team (especially w/ben at QB)
2) Hines Ward was concussed last week so his performance would be down ('Hines Ward is hurt' was part of my tweet to this cowaard) that is a quote on quote by me (is that proper punctuation BTW??)....nevertheless Hines ended up with 3 catches for 28 yards
3) Wallace BIG PLAY WR (had a 52 yd TD today)
4) Big BEN vs Vince Young (aka Large BEN b/c he doesn't like the nickname Big BEN) Ben SHITS on Vince Young so as a WR you need a GOOD QB!!!!!!!!! (Vince is NOT!!! A good/adequate QB!!!) to throw you the ball (please note VY got hurt and only completed 3 passes to Nate Washington; i tweeted "see you on sunday when nate washington gets three catches" to this negligent, unknowledegable fuck so its funny that Vince accounted for 3/5 of Nate Washington's receptions
5) Nate Washington top 50 WR vs Mike Wallace top 15 WR....(as a steeler fan or die person I've yet to see Mike Wallace get outthrown on a pass...he can literally fly..gettin a Wallace jersey ASAP)
6) Last but not least Nate Washington would have 1-3 catches today (had 5 catches today ) that's fine he brought his best game of the year and you still had to eat your words you ignorant FUCK...kinda how this year has gone for me I lead the FF league in PA (i.e. not my fault), 2nd in fantasy hockey


His Arguments

1) "Oak has #2 passing D".....who have they played this year tard??? (TN, AZ, STL, HOU, SD, SF, Denver (DEN), SEA, KC....I count ONE/TWO good QBs (Rivers for sure, Schaub maybe??)  can you please note Nnamdi Asomugha (***) didn't even play today you sicken me @phillander nice argument tard.
2) "WSH has #31 pass defense" (heard of Deangelo Hall and Laron Landry??) I don't buy into these stats too much b/c a team could see a weakness in run defense/pass defense and could just choose to run/pass the ball to help the stats.  So a team could be #1 in a category b/c a team is afraid or could exploit their weakness. For example, teams don't run against the Steelers b/c they know they can't so the rich get richer because we know you aren't going to run so we will always be #1 in run defense.  Okay, bad example but I'm saying teams stats are not enough. You need to watch the game and the actual "PLAYS" that happen in the game not some bullshit statistic.
3) "Randy Moss "EFFECT" " (0 catches, 0 yards today) yeah he stretches the field but if you saw my twitter pre-FST blog you'd see a funny comment about the moss trade
4) "Ward IS playing" (never said he wasn't, i'm a steelers fan i said he was hurt so less EFFECTIVE and less balls thrown his way (had 3 catches today, more than the randy moss "effect" apparently...randy had same amount of catches i had today) (trying to show the difference between a randy moss "effect" and being "effective") get IT


....i said he should be PUT DOWN like an animal would be if he started Nate Washington over Mike Wallace and when i educated him with lucid information he said "maybe you should be put down for sucha ignorant comment"....probly not tho

...he also called me a child...child pls you got educated and i was the teacher

..said somin bout d matchups (WSH d better than OAK sorry brah) and also said thanks for playing (that's my line dude)

..also said "my lack of analytical skills and close-mindedness tell me you must be a republican. Go away pest! ( i responded see you on sunday when nate washington gets three catches...i saw him but he snaked another two grabs from kerry collins that i didn't foresee) And yes the only thing you are right on is I have mostly republican views and more importantly b/c I plan on being in the 2% that controls the 98% of the wealth.

..just hit me up on twitter "i knew i'd hear from you. FYI i started wallace (glad you listened i'm trying to educate here) BUT my point was valid considering Wash got same # of yards and more targets"....who is VY (poop) or Kerry Collins (poopier) going to throw to Justin Gage (#2-3 WR at best)??? Nate Washington is an ex-steeler (3rd WR) and not a bad WR i agree with that but don't come at me with that shit...I said exactly what I said would happen MIKE WALLACE BIG PLAY and you got lucky and made the margin smaller than it usually will be...yea you had more targets cuz we were winning 35-3. What are we supposed to do run up the score like Boise State? (historically Boise State does and that is why it is always a good idea to put money on Boise St, well they kinda have to the way the NCAAF is right now. (8 team playoff???)



All I am trying to say is I am not going to bullshit you. I am going to give you the most unbiased and lucid information you are ever going to see. ESPN is clueless ATL Falcons #1 power rankings, #6 on FST...look at them struggle with the RAMS right now.  In a nutshell, and I am only going to say this ONCE, I should've died this summer in a car wreck when i was traveling 100 MPH but for some reason I survived and I like to believe it is because I am going to have an impact on this world b/c why would I survive an accident that everyone else doesn't survive if I am just a "average joe" (especially considering i was traveling 100 MPH, flew 74 feet in the air, and rolled three times)?? It is NOT to update this bullshit blog as well as @gogreenGGI and the Go Green Investments blog (these are just two of my skills, my actual TANGIBLE IDEA and technological advancement hasn't happened yet...but it will) both of which I am better than anyone I have ever seen. I am cocky..yes..sometimes I am. But I know what I am talking about. I want to have a positive impact on this world and it is not trying to educate negligent people who start dumb arguments on this blog or proving people who think they know what is going on in the stock market in my other blog.  I can do things that "normal" people can not. Trust me I have seen it. And I have an eidetic memory (photographic memory [no one in the world has this i have checked..and if i don't have it i am damn close]) and that is why I am able to do some great things with the stock market b/c I know how a stock is going to flow.  For example of my eidetic memory i can memorize any credit card in under 30 seconds and remember it for life (my best was 10 seconds). It has it downfalls too b/c I own a bunch of movies and it is sometimes hard to pick a movie b/c I can usually go scene by scene in my head of what happens in the movie. If you give me any stock in any sector pretty much every time i will tell you if it will go up or down.  I feel I have always been misunderstood and at some point in my life I might have wanted to watch the whole world burn but after all that I have been through I am a firm believer in GOD and things HAVE to HAPPEN for a REASON and I want to be the TALE to show the world that this is true.


-Just to prove it even more....i had to have surgery on my face in my mouth area; they laced my mouth back together when i was awake...kinda like Pans Labyrinth...but my face not cheek (i watched that for the second time ironically two weeks before the accident, watched it a month earlier, and two months prior to my paper on Saddam..you'll see later where this ties in)..When I saw that movie for the second time I was like damn i hope i never have to do that, that looks like it would hurt a lot and two weeks later I had to.  The point is I am UNABLE to grow ANY facial hair IRONICALLY at the FILTRIM (everywhere else it has no problem growing)....the filtrim is the spot where Hitler ONLY had facial hair aka the HITLER MUSTACHE. I had previously written two essays on two dictators Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein (receiving high A's on both) and my last masterpiece would have been on the "best" in terms of what he wanted to accomplish and did accomplish in Adolf Hitler but I am GLAD I will NEVER write that essay because of what happened to me.



I guess I am trying to say I am trying to have a positive impact on this world and I am here for the world and no longer against it and I do this (this dumb blog as well as the Go Green Investments blog) for the world and whether you listen to it or not that is your choice and that is the way it everything should be. YOU do what you want to DO.  I am trying to start Go Green Investments, (GGI when it goes public...yeah there's no stock symbol GGI) because I am better than anyone I have ever seen at picking stocks. The goal of GGI is to generate sizable returns for our clients and to also make the world a cleaner and better place (i.e. GO GREEN). And someday when I am actively making money for clients and showing everyone that Go Green is making the world a better place (cleaner and better) then people will start to listen, but until then I will continue wasting time on these posts.


I also never watch the news and it is only on b/c the Pats/Colts game ended (Pats won, FST had PATS winning the game) and one of the topics was about insider trading.  That is just one of the reasons the company is called Go Green Investments.  If I can show the world and gain their trust by making the world a better place then hopefully they will listen to me when I tell them which stocks to invest in because I have actual skill and don't need insider tips on which stocks will surpass earnings and what not.  All I am trying to say is I don't think I survived that accident for no reason and I plan on making the most of my SECOND CHANCE.. (funny but one of my research cases [I-CORE] the madeup company Indiana University gave us was called "Second Chance", and i just typed second chance in google and one of the suggested searches was "Second Chance Pittsburgh"...i live in pittsburgh and am in pittsburgh right now maybe that is why it was a related search..i'm not sure


Maybe I am a pussy but I did cry a little writing that second to last paragraph but I am just happy to be alive.  You probably didn't expect this coming but no one reads this anyways besides my esteemed colleague EZ E Brek so one day you can receive some education.  Sorry I dug deep here but @phillander was the catalyst for this post b/c he called me names :( and his negligence made me so mad I had to express some of my emotions.  I wanted to blackball him from GGI and my other idea but I got no hate for anyone.  I promise just football from here on out..................well and some BBALL.


Here we go Steelers!!.....and Hoosiers!!

-i've still been watching the news for a while b/c i've been writing this and now i'm hungry but this guy (who was successful) said he didn't believe in GOD and I was on the fence on the subject until my accident.  I feel like I might be able to turn anyone if you would see the "coincidences" of the night of my accident (i did not mention some of the most compelling ones). (Some idiot on the news, "60 minutes", said that Christmas doesn't have to start until after Thanksgiving....dude it does..Thanksgiving is GREAT!!


I love you all. FST is legit shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment