Monday, December 20, 2010

DeSean Jackson ***

I saw the game winning Punt Return last night and this guy is an absolute stud.  My boy Mel Kiper Jr. and I had him as a 1st round grade (Mel had him top 10 at one point..Mel>Todd) but somehow a few intelligent GM's took some GREAT WR's over him.

2008 NFL Draft Round 2
1st WR Taken: St. Louis (#33)- Donnie Avery WR Houston
Washington (#34) Devin Thomas WR  Michigan State
Green Bay (#36) Jordy Nelson WR Kansas State    (isn't Ted Thompson considered a GREAT GM)
Buffalo Bills (#41) James Hardy WR Indiana
Denver Broncos (#42) Eddie Royal WR VA Tech
Houston Texans (#46) Jerome Simpson WR Coastal Carolina
Philadelphia Eagles (#49) DeSean Jackson WR Cal




According to FST calculations, I count one other notable WR on this list and it is Eddie Royal.  The rest of them suck, are out of the league, or should be out of the league.  Don't come at me with that Jordy Nelson garbage either. Kinda funny every year I think the Eagles and Andy Reid have some of the best drafts (I was pretty high on Jamar Chaney their 7th round pick LB) and finally they are clicking and are probably last year's version of the New Orleans Saints.  The storyline is already formulating...Mike Vick returns to ATL for the NFC Championship game and then will have to beat either NE or PIT in the Super Bowl.  If you have been following the Super Bowl Poll we had the teams that  could win it and the NFC.  If the NFC has a chance Mike Vick is going to have to lead them to victory!!

Can I get an all PA Super Bowl PHI vs PIT?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment