Sunday, December 26, 2010

John Kerry

"If you haven't figured out how good Vick is by now, we don't know what to tell you. He has been responsible for 12 touchdowns in the past four games alone and appears to just be getting warmed up."     -ESPN





-that was their witty response for his fantasy matchup this week..projected 25 points. ESPN when you were busy bashing Michael Vick and saying he might never play again I was sitting there waiting (just like Michael) for his release from prison.  I knew he was going to be a stud and it was only a matter of time before he would bust out.  This little blurb is called John Kerry because oh how fickle we [ESPN] are for flip flopping on Michael Vick.  You bash him and bash him for two years and now when he has returned to the elite status you jump back on the wagon and act like you've been there.  You haven't!! And being a smart ass about it doesn't make you look any better.  What he did was wrong. Yes.  That doesn't take anything away from his athletic abilities or make him a lesser player.  I never jumped off the bandwagon because you can't jump off the bandwagon of the most electrifying player in the NFL..did I mention he is a quarterback.  Notoriously a position held by a slow, white, unathletic person.  I love Mike Vick. I hated Vince Young. I love Cam Newton.  TBD Terrelle Pryor.  FST out.

No comments:

Post a Comment