Monday, December 13, 2010

Pick of the Day: Gemma

I am glad I kicked off the birth of the Pick of the Day with a Patriots trouncing of the Chicago Bears and a start of 1-0.  That was a 'cigar game' and I hope you either enjoyed it as much as I did or at least made a few bucks out of the deal.  I was able to watch the game with a few BEARS fans up until the point where CBS made the executive decision that they would switch the game b/c of the disgusting display the Bears were putting on for us.  Anyway, we went with Gemma Atkinson today as well as the Charlotte Hornets (+10.5). The Hornets are not a bad team and I was surprised they were getting double digit points @ Miami.  I am a Heat fan and I plan on double dipping this evening as in a Heat victory by less than 10 points!


Pick of the Day: Hornets (+10.5) @ Heat......HORNETS
.......lines via covers.com





Stock Pick of the Day: VISA (V) stock currently @ $80 and I expect the holiday season to help boost the stock in the 90's within a month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment