Thursday, December 9, 2010

Michael Vick

When I tell you I am the best talent evaluator I have ever seen I am not fucking around.  I got hated on when I suggested the Steelers needed Chris Johnson RB ECU and then once again when i suggest the Steelers sign Mike Vick.  This pretty much happens every time and I just let my knowledge do the talking (every time) because negligent, unintelligent people won't bring me down b/c I know talent when I see it and I'll just keep doing me..this is from my facebook from 2009, pre-twitter for me. Side note also said see ya to Willie Parker and Jeff Reed would be gone and finally the Steelers realized it was time for Reed to go a month ago.

My innocent just knowledgeable status- July 28, 2009


Would love to see Michael Vick in black and gold!



three responses 
1) rapist and a dog killer...beautiful QB situation
2) hahahaha
3) no fucking way chris! i'm all for giving him a second chance, but not with the Steelers! we can win the super bowl without him. plus, we have zero cap room. so forget about it.


That is why when I tell you I am the best talent evaluator I really am.  All i do is provide lucid information and of course the "average joe" immediately hates on the decision.  We are now 1.5 years since that statement and you can see the results...#1 pro bowl vote getter, electrifiying QB, and possible super bowl starting QB.  Big Ben + Vick (on the same team) could be the most deadly combination of QB's of all time.  And yes Mike Vick deserved a second chance, we would win super bowls with him, and his salary is very low so any team had the cap room for him.  Today on Jim Rome he said "no one saw this coming"...i did!!! Mike Vick is a *** and one of my favorite QB's of all time.  Now could you imagine a backfield with Vick, CJ, and Big Ben....the possibilities are endless.  And you probably have a 15-1 team..no big deal

No comments:

Post a Comment