Saturday, December 18, 2010

Parlay coming now!!! Yippeee!

I just looked at the spreads and it brought a smile to my face when I saw the Baltimore Ravens and New Orleans Saints yielded a spread of only (-1) points.  Why does that bring me a smile? Well I said it was the game of the week (thus "on paper" it should have the smallest spread right?!) Well it does.  The american public was pretty close with the Eagles and Giants having a spread of (-3) points.  I tried to make a point a few days ago that the 40% (of the vote) that the NYG and PHI game yielded was the american public being the american public and once again FST just giving lucid information that no one else provides.  My game yielded the lowest % with only 15% of the vote so only 15% of the population is as good as Vegas...and that seems about right to me.  That is why Vegas makes so much money..because of the other 85%.  So what that is saying is I'm like Vegas and you are you....the person who gives money to Vegas.  Thus, at the end of the day who are you going to trust? Vegas or some "average joe"??? Well I guess the choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment